UPDATE APRIL 2018
This packet is ALL you will need to use Reduplicated Syllable Therapy with:
- Young children that need to work on early developing sounds.
- Low functioning children.
- Children with syndromes/disabilities.
- Children that are phonological, but not ready for true Cycles yet.
It includes a step-by-step flowchart of how to target CV sounds for children that are not ready for CVC words. You will be asked questions and then follow the arrows based on your answers to the questions. It is that simple!
There is also a EXAMPLE Reduplicated Syllable Therapy Set with a COMPLETED baseline and then a listing of each sound and word targeted for each session for an entire Set.
You will also receive the Tracking Sheet and 1, 2, 3 Syllable Drill Sheets.
Don't let the look of this packet overwhelm you! You simply follow the directions, answer the questions, and it will take you step-by-step in designing your first RST Set.
Reduplicated Syllables Therapy Packet
- Your financial support of our products helps to defray to the cost of maintaining this website, allowing us to continue to offer the extensive collection of free resources.Thank you for visiting and for your tireless efforts to impact the lives of children!