Pattern One - Two and Three Syllables
This will be the first pattern of focus in Cycles. If you have a child that does not maintain all syllables (even with a vowel only), you need to work on this pattern.
For more information on the Primary Patterns, download the FREE Cycles Outline HERE!
In this packet you will find your 5 target words for both 2- and 3-syllables based on the words listed in the Cycles Guidelines and Organizational Chart (separate purchase). You will also receive:
This packet is based on the words listed in the Cycles Guidelines and Organizational Chart which is a BEST seller in my store. You can find it below
Cycles Guidelines and Organization Chart
Extensive directions for using all of the pages in this packet including game ideas and short cuts for when you are short on time!
- One page of 20 copies of your 5 target words for 2-syllables.
- One page of 20 copies of your 5 target words for 3-syllables.
- Dot to Dot page for 2-syllable words.
- Dot to Dot page for 3-syllable words.
- Five Pics-One Page for 2-syllable words.
- Five Pics-One Page for 3-syllable words.
- One Cycles Board Game geared toward providing production practice EVERY turn while playing the game. This board could also be used for articulation drill.
This packet includes everything you need to quickly target 2 and 3 syllable words using Cycles For Phonology!
CYCLES: Pattern One - Two and Three Syllables
- Your financial support of our products helps to defray to the cost of maintaining this website, allowing us to continue to offer the extensive collection of free resources.Thank you for visiting and for your tireless efforts to impact the lives of children!