Let's Hear It For R!
Let's Hear It For R!
Click here to access the store and
learn "how" to correct /r/!
After a year of requests, I am partnering with Slide Rocket to create and post my /R/ workshop online for on-demand viewing at YOUR convenience!
This webinar will include the entire workshop presentation with audio, the Powerpoint presentation to follow along on screen (you will download the handout from the therapy documents page), 13 audio clips of past /r/ students, AND six video clips of my /r/ video so you can 'see' this therapy in action! There will also be a discrimination training segment on differentiating from correct, incorrect, and approximations of final /r/ using co-articulation.
During the training, you will be required to take and pass a small quiz questions (and polls) based on the material so you can earn your Certification Maintenance Hours (CMH). These hours are good for ASHA certification maintenance, but you will not send them into ASHA for the CEU registry. You will keep them for your records in the case of an audit. You will need to determine if these hours will satisfy your state requirement for continuing education. They will count in North Carolina as the NCBOESLPA accepts any hours ASHA accepts.
While this training is not live, you will be able to submit any questions you have regarding the material to me via email and I will respond as soon as possible.
If you have any questions regarding this opportunity, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The price for the webinar is per person. If you have a group, please email for rates.
- You will receive the link via email within 24 hours.
- You will have 48 hours to watch the webinar before the link expires.
- You will earn 2 Certification Maintenance Units which will count toward ASHA and may or may not count toward your state license requirement for continuing ed. They will count in North Carolina.
- It will take approximately 2 hours to view the entire webinar.
- If you would like to have the link sent on a specific day ~ closer to the weekend or a different day then the webinar was purchased ~ please send an email to email@example.com and indicate the day you would like for it to be sent.
- You can start the webinar and restart the webinar during the 48 hour period and you can watch it as much as you want or watch particular slides over again. You don't have to watch it all in one sitting.
- A Table of Contents has been added for easy navigation to particular slides/parts of the presentation if you watch it over multiple sessions or want to view a slide again.
- If you want to have a continuing education certificate emailed to you, be sure to answer the questions in the webinar for verification purposes that you actually watched it. These questions are not optional and are required per ASHA.
- If you paid for the webinar with another person's Paypal account, they will receive the link to their email address as well as the CEU certification, so you will need to email us with the correct email address to use.
- Certificates of completion are usually sent once a month. If you need yours before that, please send us an email.
- Download the handout via this link or the one below or from our Therapy Documents page.
- If you encounter any difficulty with the link or webinar, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thank you for your interest in the webinar!
I just completed (YAHOO!!!) the presentation. Love it! I would love to purchase anything you have available for sale....audio, video or otherwise. I am excited to try this with a few of my kiddos tomorrow!
As a side note, I had printed out your /r/ program from your website quite awhile back. I have used in particularly with one student who is in the gifted program at my school. I actually pulled out the program and had him go through it with me. He loves to talk about co-articulation. Anyhow, we got to one part where you mentioned gently biting the back of his tongue. When we reached that point, he said "Well, if you would have told me that 3 years ago I wouldn't be sitting here right now!" I thought that was so cute!
Thank you so much. Please keep me in mind when you go to sell products! I'm in!!
Your presentation was excellent. I actually downloaded your handout awhile back, but listening to your webinar really made your points crystal clear. I am constantly looking for new strategies for therapy and I am glad that you posted this webinar.
You're presentation was so helpful. I'm in my 3rd year and have never felt comfortable with the /r/. I came across your website and worksheet at the end of last year and have found it very helpful, although, I'm so glad I paid the money to watch your Webinar and see the examples. I would definitely love some discrimination practice as I am finding that's really hard for me.
I'm so glad I came across such a helpful and easy to understand approach to remediating /r/. I feel so much more confident and am ready to tackle the program with my students now. I can't wait to start.
It was a great workshop and definitely learned a lot! I am actually excited to start treating /r/ now which I never thought I would say :-)
I loved the presentation and learned so much. I'm a new clinician and the /r/ is such a bugger for me. I started ray-bay Friday after watching the presentation and already, I could see an improvement in the /r/ sound with a student that I had a hard time with. I am so excited about using this program, it makes so much sense to me. Thank you so much.