SPEECH Bumper Stickers and MAGNETS are here!
Online/On-Demand Workshop: Let's Hear It For /R/!
Documents and Therapy Materials Link
No upcoming events
Red Flags: 8 to 12 Months
- Does not show interest in games like “peek-a-boo” or “patty cake” by 9 months.
- Does not engage in turn taking activities with facial expression or eye gaze by 8 month
- Does not crawl
- Drags one side of body while crawling (for over one month)
- Does not stand when supported
- Does not sit steadily by 10 months.
- Does not babble by 10 months (dadada, bababa, mamama)
- Does not search for objects that are hidden (object permeance) by 10-12 months
- Does not point and/or use gestures (waving hi/bye, shaking head no/yes, etc) by 12 months
- Does not coo or babble during play by 12 months
- Does not imitate large motor movements or imitate vocalizations by 12 months
- Does not have at least one word (ex. mama) that is used consistently by 13 months
- Does not understand simple words like “mama” or “juice” by 12 months
This list is to be used as a resource only. If you have any concerns based on this list, please contact your child’s pediatrician. An evaluation of their development may need to be done.