SPEECH Bumper Stickers and MAGNETS are here!
Online/On-Demand Workshop: Let's Hear It For /R/!
Documents and Therapy Materials Link
No upcoming events
Red Flags: 4 to 7 Months
- Seems very stiff, tight muscles
- Seems very floppy, like a rag doll
- Head still flops back when body is pulled to sitting position (by 5 months still exhibits head lag)
- Shows no affection for the person who cares for them
- Doesn’t seem to enjoy being around people
- One or both eyes consistently turn in or out
- Respond with big smiles by age 5 months?
- Turn and look in response to new sounds by age 6 months?
- Persistent tearing, eye drainage, or sensitivity to light
- Does not respond to sounds around them
- Has difficulty getting objects to mouth
- Does not turn head to locate sounds by 4 months
- Doesn’t roll over (stomach to back) by 6 months
- Cannot sit with help by 6 months (not by themselves)
- Does not laugh or make squealing sounds by 5 months
- Does not actively reach for objects by 6 months
- Does not follow objects with both eyes
- Does not bear some weight on legs by 5 months
This list is to be used as a resource only. If you have any concerns based on this list, please contact your child’s pediatrician. An evaluation of their development may need to be done.