SPEECH Bumper Stickers and MAGNETS are here!
Online/On-Demand Workshop: Let's Hear It For /R/!
Documents and Therapy Materials Link
No upcoming events
Red Flags: 18 to 23 Months
- Does not walk by 18 months
- Does not use at least 6 words by 18 months
- Does not follow simple verbal directions such as “Give me the ____” or “Show me your nose” by 21 months
- Does not look at you when you are talking or playing
- Does not play in close proximity to other children
- Prefers gestures to communicate over vocalizations by 18 months
- Does not point out things of interest (ie. Bird or airplane overhead) by 20 months
- Does not use at least six consonant sounds (ex. p,b,m,n,w,d) by 20 months
- Does not use pretend type play with dolls or self (brush hair, feed, put to bed, etc) by 21 months
- Does not appear to know the function of common household objects (ex. toothbrush, phone, fork, etc by 20 months
This list is to be used as a resource only. If you have any concerns based on this list, please contact your child’s pediatrician. An evaluation of their development may need to be done.